Make Music Pasadena encourages you to take advantage of the many convenient public transportation options available to get to the festival, as well as travel within the festival.
Getting here via METRO
Go Metro to Make Music Pasadena! Take the Metro Gold Line to Memorial Park Station or Lake Station and walk to the nearest stages listed below. For your best route, fare information, or more info, visit the Metro Trip Planner or call 323.GO.METRO (323.466.3876).
Use the Memorial Park Station to visit the following stages:
- Old Pasadena Colorado Main Stage
- Memorial Park Main Stage presented by Lincoln Property Co.
- Paseo Colorado Main Stage
- The Shoppes at Stats Main Stage
Use the Lake Avenue Station to visit the following stages:
- Playhouse District Main Stage presented by dusitD2 hotel constance pasadena
- Vroman’s Jazz Stage presented by Los Angeles College of Music
Traveling between stages via the Pasadena Transit Bus
The Pasadena Transit bus runs FREE all day on June 11, 2016, from 11:00am until 9:00pm, for Make Music Pasadena. To travel between stage locations, take the Pasadena Transit Bus Route 10 with stops along Colorado Boulevard. Click on the map below to enlarge.